11.29.2010

NOT new year resolutions

can i make resolutions even though it's not the new year yet?  by the time i spend all my energy dreading christmas and then christmas is finally over, i'm usually so sick of hearing about new year's resolutions, that i make a resolution NOT to make any.  cuz against the grain is just how i roll.  so here they are, a whole month ahead of time.  (don't expect me to stick to any, mind you).
  • school the yahoos on a schedule so it gets done more often
  • learn about leonardo da vinci and his 'non-painter' world
  • travel as much as possible
  • go to concerts
  • write in my journal during the happy times, not just the sad
  • send more snail mail to people
  • pay my bills on time
  • figure out who i really am and stick to it
  • discover my gifts and grow them so they can be shared
  • finish getting this house set up (scrap/craft area, overnight guest space, toy room)
  • be more diligent with gospel basics
  • determine where they sell the jars of unselfishness
  • continue to grow my dvd collection
  • build a wardrobe that i love instead of one i dread 
looks like 2011 is gonna be busy...

1 comment:

Jake said...

They sell Jars of Unselfishness? That sounds like an item in a dumb RPG. And I think your DVD collection is plenty big.