10.08.2010

another travel victory

YES!  i won another bid!  is anyone tired of hearing yet?  sorry if you are.  i 'm not.  i don't think it will ever get old for me, no matter how many notches i add to my belt.

doc macgyver and i are planning a trip to atlanta to see a traveling cirque show for my birthday.  we've never really done birthday presents.  i've always felt it's overrated.  but this has been fun for me to plan.  and when i heard cirque was coming my way, how could i pass it up?  the show is called OVO.  check out the trailer if you're interested.

anyway... i pricelined the hotel yesterday.  i didn't expect to win so soon.  i thought it would take a little more work, so it was definitely a pleasant surprise when i won on the 2nd bid!  i won a HYATT PLACE (one of my favorite hotel categories, with free breakfast and free in-room wireless) for $70.  retail rate on their website is $169!!  WOOHOO!!!

2 comments:

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

Good job! Mark's family stayed at a Hyatt Place when they came upp during the summer. It was nice! Have fun!!

C Hall said...

I find that any holiday is more enjoyable when you’re getting a screamin’ deal! Happy Bday :)