2.13.2009

the replacement

blabbers (the 2nd oldest) seems to have all the 'mommy' qualities i wasn't born with. she's been changing diapers and doing most mom duties for the youngest since she was 8. of course, the youngest is always the most spoiled, and our miss bossy bess is no exception. if miss bess is tired or lonely or hungry or fussy, blabbers can always calm her down and get her what she needs. they play together, eat together, share a room together, read together, and whatever else. so when i got miss bess all ready for her nap last week, i had her go to the bathroom and get her pull-ups on. then we proceeded into her room to get her in bed. 'no, i want sister!', she starts whining. i told her that her sister wasn't taking a nap, she had schoolwork to do. 'i want sister to tuck me in!', she says. no more tucking her in for naps or bedtime from her parents.

i've finally been replaced! hip hip hooray!

2 comments:

Bruce Jefferies said...

wow, I can't wait for that day to come for me, already!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Sorry, that was my comment. I guess my dad was on my computer last so I was still logged in as Bruce. Sorry to creep you out.