1.25.2011

CRUISE top ten

so i know everyone wants the eye candy, since it takes the least amount of effort on a reader's part.  but until i have all the pics (and you know there are TONS of them) organized and edited, i'm not uploading any of them.  but here is something to make you chuckle in the meantime:

TOP 10 QUESTIONS ASKED TO GUEST SERVICES ON A CRUISE SHIP:

     10. Do the stairs go up or down?
       9. Does the crew stay on-board?
       8. Does the elevator take me to the front of the ship?
       7. If I flush the toilet while sitting on it, what will happen to me?
       6. Does the ship create its own electricity?
       5. If the pictures don't have any numbers on them, how will I know which one is mine?
       4. I have the popcorn in the microwave but I can't figure out how to get it to turn on.
       3. Does the toilet use fresh water or salt water?
       2. What do you do with the ice sculptures after they melt?
       1. What time is the midnight buffet?

2 comments:

Shari said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! Adding it to my must read list.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

That's funny. I guess sometimes the right answer just seem too easy? =D

rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com