7.10.2009

eeny meeny miney mo

i used to think choices were good things. i would long for the day when we could once again choose what turns our lives would take. i longed to be able to have some say in the matter, instead of just feeling like i was a programmable robot. but now i think i'm changing my mind. choices are overwhelming and stressful. choices make you crazy. choices are time-consuming and cause panic attacks. choices make me feel chaotic and unsettled and like i have no clue what is to come next. oh please remove these choices from my platter and just get on with telling me what to do already!!

2 comments:

emily said...

I agree. I stress about making the choice. I have thoughts. Then I think about those thoughts. Then I think about thinking about my thoughts. Then I make a choice and I worry that I thought about it all wrong.

But you know maybe that's one of those grass is greener things.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Ems comments!!! I HATE choices........always afraid i will make the wrong one. Or if it isn't really "wrong", i worry that i won't like it later and want to change my mind and won't be able to.

sorry, this kinda sounds like i might have passed some bad stuff down to the next gen.

rubyslipperz