5.16.2009

date with the 12 year old

i'm sure everyone knows well enough that mother's day is my LEAST favorite holiday of all. i try every year (without much success) to request no presents. but this year i got a pretty decent gift from luigi. he took me to longwood gardens in pennsylvania (about an hr from us) and treated me to lunch while we were there. no one knows me as well as doc M, but luigi gets it right sometimes. this was definitely my kind of place. i took close to 300 photos and it was definitely a challenge to narrow them down and decide what to share. here they are:



3 comments:

emily said...

I would hope that M always wins out on "getting you" - but i'd have to agree, this seems like a pretty good present from the son.

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

Gorgeous pix! Glad you had a good time. I have yet to meet a mom that likes Mother's Day. You are not alone. I say skip it and spare me knowing all the stuff I'm not.

rubyslipperz said...

luv, Luv, LUV! the pictures. Thumbs up to mom for taking them. Thumbs up to Elijah for the idea!